Growing up in the countryside of rural Georgia, I wanted to learn about the world beyond my own but traveling wasn’t an option at the time. Instead, I read books to give me insight into people’s different ideas, thoughts, experiences, and cultures, and continue to do so today.
If there’s a book that’s been very influential to you, please email the name to me at email@example.com, and I’ll add it to my reading list.
• Walkable City: How Downtown Can Save America, One Step at a Time, by Jeff Speck
• The Tao of Pooh, by Benjamin Hoff
• Sh*t My Dad Says, by Justin Halpern
• Jim Ryun, Master of the Mile, by John Lake
• Jim Henson The Biography, by Brian Jay Jones
• The Last Lecture, by Jeffrey Zaslow and Randy Pausch
• Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates
• Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall